Monday, January 23, 2006

Ford cuts jobs

Did you hear? Ford is cutting jobs again it's part of a comperhensive plan to cut 25,000 jobs over the next four years. I can only thank God that will not have a negative effect on me. Actually it may prove to have a positive effect on my business as those losing jobs start looking for something to replace their income. Invariably some of them will look to start working from home.

I can't blame them, since I started working from home I sleep in more than I ever have. I can remember a time working in the hospital in which I had to be at work by 7 am. That was a only a few months ago but, it feels like it was years ago. Since I started my home based business my quality of life continues to improve. For the past week I have had one of my best friends Gary, as a guest at my house. I will be leaving to go back to Michigan to visit Carmen probably next Thursday. I believe Gary is going with me. I don't worry about a boss giving me time off. I don't worry about income, I will simply take my laptop with me and my cell phone and my business will go where ever I go. That is one thing that I continue to enjoy about my home based business. The freedom; the freedom to travel, the time freedom. As you are reading this it is my hope that you have been able to find those same freedoms in your own life.

More than ever, I find myself rooting for the little guy. Not the ordinary nine to fiver but the nine to fiver that comes home and works after five seeking, searching, and succeeding with his home based business. A business that will give him freedom. If you are that seeker/searcher and have yet to succeed then I simply encourage you to keep up the work. Keep up the faith. Hold to your hope and don't lose your vision! I failed at least 6 times before succeeding with my current home based business. I failed with my current business for 3 and a half months before succeeding. So I encourage you not to quit short of success. Thank God I did not, and it is my prayer that you will not!

No comments: