Friday, January 06, 2006

My best day ever

The money should be in my account by tomorrow from one of my best days yet in Coastal. I will formally announce their names and reasons for getting started in Coastal on another post. Tuesday, I received a voicemail on my toll free number froma lady in Texas. She wanted to know if she could process a payment with me for the Platinum travel package using two different credit cards. I returned her call and assured her that would not be a problem. We made an appointment to get back together over the telephone later that evening which we did and she purchased her Platinum package for $11,000.

Likewise, I got a call from a gentleman in Missouri at about 3:00 pm. He called me to let me know that he had just put his Cashier's Check in the mail to pay for his Platinum package as well. He was actually brought to me as a Level III training sale by a friend and team member Bob from Washington. Congratulations Bob! I hope these two, put on your seat belt and get ready their life is about to change. By coming in at the highest level possible this two individuals have truly positioned themselves for success!

My profit on each of these packages is $9,705 for a one day grand total of $19,410!

No comments: