Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Summer is here in Michigan!

Thank you Lord for warm weather. In all honesty Michigan is almost bearable when it's warm out. They have amazing lakes and ponds and beautiful trees, when I think of how frigid it was just a few short weeks ago it's difficult for my brain to make the connection that I am in still in the same state that was so unbearable to me in December and January. Summer is here and I am looking forward to Vacation. Of course we are going to Bora Bora as I mentioned in another post. We will also be heading to Puerto Rico for a 4 day all-inclusive vacation as well. That should be a blast. I also hope to have a few relaxing weekends at my favorite Cigar Lounge, kicking back smoking a couple of Ashton VSGs with my good friend Timmy Nye. Maybe we will be smoking some Rocky Patel 1990s preferably the 60 ring gauge. That is a nice long smoke, really smooth and easy on the palate but full body and rich in taste.

Speaking of Timmy he is a great guy you should meet him sometime. Most people misunderstand him but he has a heart of gold. The reason he is misunderstood is because his middle name is sarcastic, in fact that is probably his middle, first, and last name... lol. He is some of the best company you can have when you are relaxing with a great cigar, light hearted and a lot of fun to talk to.

Thank God summer is finally here. Looking forward to making some lasting memories this year. I look forward to blogging about them as well!

Have a great summer,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: