Monday, June 11, 2007

Make 8% to 12% on your money

Do you want to earn a better rate of return on your money than what you can earn with money markets or bank CDs? Do you want to earn up to 10% on your money without the stock market? Do you want to start investing but don't have alot of money to get started with?

Then why don't you join me by investing in Prosper.com? You can actually get started with only $50. You don't have to know anything about the stock market, and I will even help you out by letting you know what loans I am investing in. My current rate of return on my Prosper.com account is over 12%. There are many reasons to invest in Prosper; first, you can earn a good rate of return on your money. Second, it's a great way to help people out who are looking for a loan. Also, you can get started for less than $100 although, I started with $1,000.

If you get signed up as a Lender right now with Prosper.com they will give you $25 just for signing up and making your first loan. Once you sign up, go here and join our group. All of our group members will be notified each time I bid on a loan. You can actually follow me step by step until you feel comfortable doing your own thing.

Prosper Always,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: