Thursday, June 07, 2007

The weekend is coming up

OK, so tomorrow is Friday, this is when I start thinking about the weekend. I don't have any major plans, I will make 50 dials tomorrow and get that done with by early afternoon. Then I am planning on going to Timothy's Fine Tobaccos and enjoy an Edge Lite most likely. Edge Lite, is a mild smooth cigar, with light body and a creamy flavor profile; it has lots of smoke and would be a great start to the weekend. Saturday, I will work half a day as will Carmen and then we will go on a date. Not sure what we will do but I would love to go to the movies because we have not been in a while. Although, we have several movies rented from Blockbuster online so we may just cook something in and watch movies. Sunday, afternoon Carmen's assistant Jen is having a birthday party and we were invited so that is most likely how we will wrap up the weekend.

Weekends are great you really have to have a balance in life. Work hard and play hard and have a blast doing both!

Hope you have a great weekend as well,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

P.S. What are your plans this weekend?

No comments: