Thursday, June 14, 2007

Middle of the week

OK, so we are past the middle of the week it's Thursday now. This week is going great so far. I have hit my minimum daily goals each day, I am feeling the wave of momentum under me as I am staying consistent each day. The end of the week and weekend might me a little tricky, but nothing I can't handle. Carmen and her Mom are going on a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. I decided to opt out with Tahiti coming up and Puerto Rico. That is just too much traveling for me. I have to stay home some this summer... lol. Since Carmen, will be out of town I will be working from her office Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will still be working with Decide Freedom Intl. but I will just be working from her office instead of my home office. That just takes me out of my element and makes me responsible to be there on time to open up for the rest of her employees. I guess, a little responsibility will be a good thing.

With Carmen out of town, I will probably spend more time than usual at the Cigar Lounge just relaxing with the fellas. That should make for a great weekend... I will keep you posted!

Have an amazing day,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: