Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bora Bora Here We Come

Dude! We are on our way! Bora Bora here we come. Carmen and I as well as several of our friends are planning a vacation in Bora Bora. Until a year ago, I didn't even know Bora Bora was an island in Tahiti. I have since found that Bora Bora, is one of the most beautiful islands in the world. We are planning this vacation for late July early August and we will be staying at the Bora Bora Nui. We will be gone for about 9 or 10 days. So often I feel so blessed just to be allowed to live the life that I live. Who would have thought that a poor fatherless boy would grow up and by the age of 26 be self employed and earning an income in excess of six figures. Be in a serious committed relationship to an amazing woman who herself is incredibly successful. I am already so blessed and life continues to have high points and low points. I am certain it always will, but how amazing and how humbling to be in the position that I am.

To be honest even when I was struggling to get through college and didn't have a car and was walking back and forth to school, even then I felt blessed just to have the opportunity that I had. I am talking about the opportunity to sleep on someone else's couch, to be able to attend a community college, and just to be able to have the dream of actually becoming a nurse. Then I became a nurse, I remember then feeling blessed that I was well enough to walk the halls and was not one of the patients laying in the bed that I took care of. I wanted more out of life and decided to start a business working from home. In the beginning, I failed several times but I remember feeling honored to be in a free country like America where there is opportunity to try and try again in this capitalistic society. Once I discovered Coastal Vacations and Decide Freedom International and had success even then and now I feel blessed to be in the position that I am in. Not to mention I am totally humbled at what the future holds for us.

Stay Blessed,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie we are so excited for you guys and we are very blessed to call you our friends! It's amazing with all you've been through, you always find the silver lining and push forward and that is such an admirable trait. I've learned so much from you in the last year and I know I have a lot more to learn. Bora Bora will ROCK! And next time, we're comin' with!! Make sure you take lots of pics!! We love you guys!! Mike and Amanda

Mr. Jackie O'Quinn said...

Mike and Amanda,

You guys rock and are some of the greatest friends I have made in the past couple of year. You will never know what your love and support mean to me. Thanks!