Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Garden!

My garden is looking sweet! OK, so it's just some pepper plants and tomato plants in flower pots but, it's still fun. A couple of weekends ago at the cigar shop someone gave me some tomato plants and that was it. I went to Walmart and got some pots and Miracle Grow potting soil, then went to the nursery and got some pepper plants and onions. Now in my backyard I got a row of about 15 pots, 4 tomato plants and some Ceyenne peppers, Habanero peppers, Chili peppers, Jalapeno peppers, Sweet Banana peppers, and onions. The onions are planted in a long window seal planter. It's been a couple of weeks and now I have some small peppers on some of the plants. I will never eat all of those peppers. I love peppers but, I have way to many... lol. The trick is going to be Tahiti, while I am in Tahiti there will be no one to look after my garden. We will just have to see what happens. It's been fun taking breaks in the afternoon to water my plants, it's just been another hobby that I would never take time to enjoy if I didn't have as much free time as I have now, thank goodness to Decide Freedom Intl.

Another exciting thing that is taking place in my life is tomorrow morning I am going with Melissa our Realtor to look at an apartment building. Carmen, and I are both looking to start investing in Real Estate. That is a 3 unit building that looks like it is at an attractive price, so we are going to go take a look at it early in the morning. I need to just get out and start looking at some Real Estate in the local area so I can get a handle on what the current fair market prices are. I will keep you posted on that!

All the best,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: