Monday, June 18, 2007

I am getting financed on Prosper.com!

I just put a loan on Prosper, check it out. You can bid on it or even give me an endorsement. This was really a last minute decision. I was just going to pay my back taxes with a credit card but just decided hey why not give Prosper a try. So I did and I just created a listing. The interest on this loan will probably be cheaper than what it would be on a Credit Card. I expect to pay this off before the end of the year.

I am already a Lender on Prosper with a Group so this will be a great way for me to see how well Prosper works from a Borrowers perspective.

Update on my life, this past weekend Carmen and her Mom have been on a cruise. They will be getting back late tonight and I am looking forward to seeing them. So today and this weekend I have been working from her office during her office hours. I really don't know how to a lot here. I primarily just supervise and keep notes so that Carmen can get things caught up when she gets back. Yesterday, Melissa and I went to Sanford Lake. That was alot of fun we went out with her uncle on his Pontoon boat and just swam and played a little. I put on plenty of sunscreen and I am NOT sunburned! I hate being sunburned.

Well, time to get back to work on this beautiful amazing Monday! Don't forget to bid on my loan on Prosper, it is good way to make some extra money.

Have a Blast,

Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: