Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Steps to Success in Seattle, WA

Seattle, here we come! Taking the city by storm... OK that just sounded fun in my head. No seriously in the morning we are headed out to Washington for First Steps to Success. I am excited to go because I have never been to Seattle, plus we have several new team members going who I have not been fortunate enough to meet in person yet. Also my friend Wayne Jones, will be there and I have not seen him in a while. I can't wait to see what I learn this time. I always seem to learn something new that I am able to bring home with me and apply right away. Why more people looking to excel in their business do not attend is beyond me, it makes no sense.

Carmen and I will be leaving in the morning from Michigan at 7 am and we will arrive in Seattle at 8 am PST. I am not sure exactly who all is going. I am definitely looking forward to seeing Stacy O'Quinn and Renae Heikkila! These are two of my very best friends in the world (OK, Stacy is my brother but he is also one of my best friends). Not to mention my Realtor friend Melissa Hecht, will be there as well. Her real estate career has more than tripled since she started attending First Steps to Success. I wish my best friend Gary would go one day. I know he would love hanging out for the weekend.

See you when we get back,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: