Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Working From Home is Awesome

Today, I was back full force. Started getting my leads in last evening and started calling them today. I received 17 leads and interviewed 4 and added them to our pipeline. The pipeline is nothing more than our term meaning that I entered them into our automated marketing system after the initial interview. Also when I add someone to the pipeline, it means that I have scheduled a follow up interview to make sure they understand the information that they have read on our websites.

After the follow up interview, if they are interested then I simply direct them to a live support and training call so that they may experience the support and training first hand. After the support and training call, if I have selected this person as someone I am willing to work with and they are willing to work with me; we discuss options for the interviewee to get started their homebased business. I always make sure they understand the different routes they can use to get their business off of the ground depending if they want to get a slow start with their business or get it off of the ground as fast as possible. We also discuss any ongoing expenses which are very minimal; I always want to make sure that their are no surprises when someone decides to hire me as their personal coach and mentor in this business.

Well that is the very basics of how our marketing system works. I am really glad to be back working in my home office. I am extremely focused and geared for a successful month. By the way a big congratulations goes out to April. April, is an awesome client and friend of mine who is beginning to have a very successful start in her business. She completed her first follow up interview successfully today! Congratulations and way to go April!!! It is a privledge to work with you!

No comments: