Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Finally Goals and Interventions are Complete

Ok, here it is. I have finally took the time to sit down and write out my goals and interventions for myself in the coming year. I had to ask myself why was I so reluctant to make myself put this on paper and I think has to do with the fact that I knew by writing it down it kept me accountable. There are no excuses I have mapped out a plan that will lead to an income of $250,000 after the "cost of goods" in 2006.

Here it is...

Goals:
- $250,000 after cost of goods
- 4 of my current team members qualified out as Level III Directors in Coastal
- 5 new clients qualified out as Level III Directors in Coastal

Interventions to reach goals
For myself:
- Listen to Dani's free training conference call every week
- Attend 5 Team conference calls every week as long as I am not on vacation
- Attend Dani's "First Steps to Success" and "Creating a Dynasty" Seminar every month
- Start 1 on 1 coaching with Dani in February
- Create a dream board in January and post in my home office to help keep me focused throughout the year
- Post my goals in my home office
- Evaluate my goals on a weekly/monthly basis
- Maintain between 5-10 new leads coming in on a daily basis
- Take Dani's Prospecting or Closing Seminar every quarter

For Team:
- Go back and listen to Renae's 90 day action game plan training and stictly apply that to all new associates to help ensure their success.
- Make sure each new team member uses all resources available to them
- Maintain two weekly conference call for personal team members to brainstorm and discuss their personal progress among each other
- Encourage team members to take similar actions as I have above to reach their personal goals.

No comments: