Saturday, December 03, 2005

5 Week Vacation Coming to An End

Carmen and I are going to get something to eat and maybe watch a movie. I will be sleeping to till 2 am or 3 am and then I will start driving back to NC. I should get back by 6 pm EST tomorrow, maybe a little sooner. It's about a 12 to 15 hour drive just depending on how much construction I run into. Anyway, please pray for my safety.

While you are praying please remember my friend and business partner Eric. Eric's family is going through a difficult time. His family will appreciate all of your prayers. Eric, you are in my thoughts and prayers as well. I love you brother!

Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, Thank you for your prayers. Tomorrow is going to be a big day. we talk to the Oncologist to see what is happening with chemo and whether it is doing anything to the tumor. Thanks again for your prayers. Talk to you soon.

Eric L.

Mr. Jackie O'Quinn said...

You know it bro! Just to give readers an update. Eric's dad is fighting for his life with cancer literally as I type this. Eric, is a natural leader and a pillar of strength. God bless, this amazing young man, his dad, and his family...