Tuesday, December 13, 2005

OK I am back...

Sorry guys,

I have been away from my blog for a couple of days because I had trouble setting up this new template. I switched the template because I felt that this one is more pleasing to the eye. I first saw this template on my best friend Gary's blog. Gary has started two blogs related to television and movies.

Just an update, my leads are coming in pretty regular now so I am staying busy. Several of my clients are working hard right now which gets me excited because I know that activity breed results! The fact that these clients are prospecting full force in the midst of December even with the holidays closing in on us; tells me that they are dead serious about their business and where they are headed in the new year. I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to work with such ambitious and motivated individuals.

One thing that I am personally struggling with within my life and my business is setting goals, writing them down, and evaluating them each month. I truly believe in writing down my goals and this is a technique that I want to pass on to my clients. However, how can I expect my clients to do that when I am not able to do it myself. I believe in leading by example and I have to be that example in the coming year for my team. I want to implement a process by which my team and I come together each month and develop goals for the coming month, write them down with a plan to reach them, and follow up at the end of the month to evaluate our progress together. I know this will help us become more efficient homebased business entrepreneurs. I will work on writing out my goals and developing a specific plan to reach them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new template, definitely much more inviting than the previous one.

Mr. Jackie O'Quinn said...

Thanks Ben, I do appreciate the compliment coming from a fellow blogger.