Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What a lull

Business is definitely a little slow right now. My leads from Cutting Edge are between lead cycles, so this week is expected to be a little slow. I am taking this time to develop a personal/business budget for the new year. One thing that I definitely have to improve is my frivolous spending. There is no telling how much money I am wasting on just fast food, stopping and getting a drink at the gas station, ect. As the year wraps up I will be posting a year end report on my personal life and business life.

Just to change the subject, Carmen's business is typically a little slower during the holiday season. Her and I had an opportunity to watch a movie night before last, we watched The Chronicles of Narina. I wrote a review of this movie on my friend's blog. I will not be writing a review here so go check it out on his blog, right here.

No comments: