Sunday, December 25, 2005

I hope you have had a Merry Christmas

I truly hope all of my readers have had a very Merry Christmas. I know I did! I spent Christmas Eve day with my Mom, Donnie, Stacy and his family. I have the world's cutest niece! Sorry, just had to get the doting uncle bit out of the way. Early this morning, Carmen and I flew in to MI to spend Christmas Day with her family.

This is a great time of the year guys to really stop and remember the most important things in life. Most of my readers are entrepreneurs and therefore are very ambitious people. Let's be sure to take the time to remember the important things outside of our own monetary goals. Such has our health, without it quality of life really sucks despite financial capacity. Also let's not forget our loved ones. Many of us are seeking monetary strength so we can be in a position to spend more time with or to help out our loved ones. However, it is important to be thankful that they are here, happy, and healthy. Hopefully, you had an opportunity to spend quality time with the ones you love most.

Freedom, let's not forget the freedom that we have in this country. If it wasn't for the men and women who have served and still serve in our armed forces we would not be able to enjoy the freedoms that we have in this country. Because of their sacrifices we are able to pursue our lives and dreams of owning a homebased businesses. Whenever I interview someone who serves in any branch of our armed forces I make it a point to stop and thank them for their service to our country. I would encourage you to do the same.

Last but not least, let's not forget the reason for this season. Over 2000 years ago a carpenter's son was born in a stable because an inn keeper had no vacancy. The world quickly found out that the son of God was born in Bethlehem. Thank you God for giving us your only begotten son, so that whoever believed in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie,
I am thankful to still have my father with me this Christmas. It will probably be his last and I was glad that I have the ablility to stay up here and be with him through his time of need. The home based business industry has treated me very well finacially and in return I was able to give back to my Dad when he needs me the most. Keep up the good work Jackie and I will be talking with you soon.

Eric