Friday, December 09, 2005

Goals for 2006 and beyond

I was recently on a web forum and the subject of goals came up for 2006. So I figured it would be a great time for me to post on my blog for my goals in 2006 and the subsequent years as it relates to my Coastal business. When the accountant gets done and the dust settles this year I should finish up with about $60K to $80K net. Net meaning, net profit after taking wholesale profits for travel packages gross sales. I don't feel that is too terribly bad after all about 8 months of that was created when I was working full time as a Registered Nurse and part time with my homebased business. So for 2006 I expect to hit $250K net. I do not believe this will be too difficult as I will increase my current advertising budget. With that alone my numbers show that I should get pretty close to that goal without taking anything else into consideration.

However, I also plan to hire Dani Johnson on as a full time personal one on one coach. I will listen to her and follow her advice even if it does not seem to make sense to me. To be quite honest with you the reason I will follow her advice so faithfully is because she has already impacted my business in a huge way. Also she has had a huge amount of success with a homebased business far more than I ever have; so she obviously knows something that I do not.

I also plan to continue to leverage my team and my prospecting efforts toward Level III and Platinum clientele. If I did nothing more than brought in just one Platinum client a month then I would easily hit $100,000 net. That is only my personal sales and it does not include any of their training sales. So by increasing my advertising budget, hiring Dani as a personal coach, and by leveraging my team and future clientele to the Platinum businesses; I am extremely confident that I should hit $250,000 net in 2006.

In subsequent years I would like to increase growth to $500,000 net by 2007. In 2008 I want to hit $1,000,000. Now these are extremely optimistic goals for 2007 and 2008 however, they are not impossible. I have at least one year to play with in there. My goal is a million dollar year before the age of 30. I am currently 26 so that gives me 4 years to work with. Stay tuned to this blog and you will be able to witness my life as I work towards those goas. What are you goals for the new year?

No comments: