Monday, December 05, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I am finally home, I got in yesterday at 4 pm. It was like a 16 hour drive, which was much longer than it usually is. In Michigan and Ohio they were having a snow storm and the roads were not in the best of shape so I was driving about 40 mph instead of the usual 70 to 75 mph. I was in bed last night by 8 pm and woke up this morning at 10:30 am. I should be caught up on sleep now. I was glad to be home but I already miss Carmen terribly.

Well the game plan for today is this, I will be giving Jason Cole over at Cutting Edge Media a call to order more leads. I expect to get about $1,000 worth. When I was new in this business and did not have much money I always ordered $300 to $500 worth but with time and using my profits I started getting more leads and better quality leads.

My grandma and my uncle want to meet for lunch, so I will be meeting them as well. You gotta love the flexibility of a homebased business. Where else could I stay on vacation for 5 weeks and then come home and have lunch with the family that I missed while I was gone? No where but as the owner of a profitable homebased business.

No comments: