Saturday, December 17, 2005

Today was a slow day

Today was a slow day. My brother came over, this was the first chance I had been able to spend time with him and his family. I was hoping we would get some time together before now but we didn't. I did have a few interviews to conduct and I got about 10 new leads in requesting further interviews. I will be doing some follow up calls tomorrow and conducting some preliminary interviews. I also have to get some Christmas shopping done, mainly for Carmen.

Too many things and too little time to get them done. I have got to get my goals for this coming year written up with a clear plan on how to accomplish them. I want to apply some of the coaching that I am receiving from Dani's Growth Strategy Teleseminar. I should have already done this but once again I have procrastinated. By my next post I will make it a point to publish my goals with a clear plan on accomplishing them. I have recently published my goals but I did not publish my interventions to accomplish those goals.

No comments: