Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am up late... too excited

OK, it's 1:40 am and I am still up. I have tried to sleep but, I am too restless. I am suppose to awake up at 4:00 am anyway ,to get ready to catch an early flight to Orlando for Dani Johnson's Creating a Dynasty. This will only be my second Creating a Dynasty event and I am very excited. Dani says she has completely changed this event so I am expecting to see something all together different than I have seen before. I know I have learned a lot from Dani Johnson but I know that I have so much more to learn.

We will be spending a lot of time with the Coastal Wealthbuilders, every time we get together it feels like one big family. I have a lot going on in my business, I set up another marketing system today that is the 3rd one this month. I am looking forward to Christmas and the holiday season. It is a great time of the year. We get to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Also, we get to start planning for the New Year. I am looking forward to another great year. I expect next year to be even better than this year and I am very excited about that.

Our team is growing and I am looking forward to some of our newest directors having blockbuster starts with the New Year. I look forward to seeing Lucia Callaway's business take off as well as Ed, Jamie, Stacy, Peggy, Jerry, Karen, Larry, Jessica, Roland, and Ted. I am looking forward to explosive growth from released Level III Directors such as Bob Becker, and Andrea Rooke. As a Level III Director earning a six figure and multiple six figure income in your very first year is more than possible. In fact some will likely earn a multiple six figure income and that will most likely be those who have invested in themselves and their training.

This business has been more than life changing for me and for so many more. I often feel like I have found the goose that laid the golden egg. I mean that literally, sometimes this business just seems like a cash machine. This really feels like a dream come true. The only thing that would make this business better would be if other people who I deeply care about, meaning some of my friends and family realized the oppurtunity that was here. I know a lot of people who struggle with money. Most of these people know that I own a business but, they give themselves excuses not to get started or to look deeper at this business. It upsets me sometimes because I realize what Coastal and the Coastal Wealthbuilders are. I know what it has done for me and I am the most ordinary person from some of the most humble beginnings. If I can succeed in this business then anyone can. But, I can't change people so I have to focus on what I can change, myself!

Till next time,

Jackie O'Quinn

No comments: