Thursday, November 16, 2006

Up Early this Morning

I am up early this morning. Eight AM probably doesn't seem that early to most of you but to me it is very early. I have not been consistently waking up at eight in the morning but it's time to start. I am going into the new year and I need to start developing better business habits.

If you want to be a millionaire it's probably best to act like a millionaire. In my opinion this means developing habits of a millionaire. Habits like waking up at a decent time, consistently each morning. Putting in a honest days work and managing money in such a way to ultimately increase your networth. My goal for next year is $500,000. My success with that goal will be directly related to my habits as a businessman.

All the best,
Jackie O'Quinn

No comments: