Thursday, November 09, 2006

Off to Chicago once again..

OK, I had never been to Chicago before until last week and now I am about to go again this week. That's twice in about a week. I guess you can say I am just on a roll. Actually Carmen, had already planned last week prior to us finding out that the up coming First Steps to Success Seminar was going to be in Chicago as well.

I have been to a lot of these seminars of Dani's in the past year. It is said that if you want to be successful then find someone who has what you want and follow their lead. That is exactly what I am doing. Dani went from homeless to a millionaire in the homebased business industry within 2 years. Currently she earns a multimillion dollar annual income working only about 3 days a week. Who wouldn't want to have that lifestyle. However, there is a certain skill set that has to be learned and developed and that is what I am doing. Each time I attend one of Dani's seminars I intentionally go looking to learn something new and apply it to my business. Sometimes it is something simple but it always has a positive impact on my business.

There is actually a whole group of us from Coastal Vacations going to be at this event. As always I am very excited!

God Bless,
Jackie O'Quinn

P. S. Prosper always!

No comments: