Monday, February 20, 2006

We leave for North Carolina tonight

Gary, and I will be leaving for North Carolina this evening. We have that 15 hour drive ahead of us and I am not looking forward to it. I am going to miss Carmen. I am also going to miss hanging out with Melissa. Today Melissa, and I went looking at some property that she is looking to invest in. Although, real estate investing is always in the back of my mind today it was pushed to the fore front. I will use money that I make with Coastal to invest and to build my entrepreneurial empire. Real estate will obviously be one of the area's that I invest in. I have currently opened up an account with Scottrade and will start investing in stocks and options real soon. I know much more about investing on Wall Street than I do my own street; so I will definitely start with Wall Street. I will discuss finances and my investing strategies a little later. For now, I need to get ready to leave and get home. The next time I come up here to Michigan I will be moving here that means I have some work to do when I get home, such as packing!

No comments: