Monday, February 06, 2006

Best month in business

I stole the title from a plaque that Carmen has in her office. Anyway, January was my best month in my Coastal business so far. I had a grand total of $26,410 in profit after " Cost of Goods". That was huge for me and to be honest it was quite staggering. I am only hoping February ends up being a great month as well. At this rate I am definitely on track at hitting my $250,000 after "Cost of Goods" goal for this year. At my current rate I need to average at least $20,327 each month for the next 11 months to reach my goal.

I have also recently been invited to step up into a leadership role with the Coastal Wealthbuilders. I did accept that offer. To be quite honest, I was humbled to be offered this opportunity to give back to a team that has given me so much over the past several months. There are 3 key elements that have allowed me to succeed, the opportunity with Coastal Vacations, the support of the Coastal Wealthbuilders, and the training from Dani Johnson. These 3 key elements have allowed me to began to realize my dreams. However, this is only a start. As I continue to earn money with Coastal, I will start looking for ways to invest and to diversify my business. When investing I will have two main goals capital appreciation and income from investments.

This adventure is exciting. I am excited about my future and the possibilities through Coastal Vacations. I hope you continue to follow along with me through this journey.

No comments: