Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Brother is on Dani Johnson's website

Today, I went to Dani Johnson's website to sign up for my 4th "First Steps to Success" seminar. I love her seminars, if you read my blog at all then you know I feel that I owe a huge amount of my success to her and her coaching. Anyway, when I went to the seminar page; I saw that they had added a new video up there. I started playing it and realized that it had come from the last seminar. At the last seminar my brother got on stage and spoke briefly. Sure enough they had a video bite of him talking. You can take a look for yourself if you want, just go here. It is the video on the left side of the screen. Just after about the 5 minute mark 2/3 of the way through you will see him. He is on stage holding a microphone, he has a shaved head, and is wearing a Burgundy shirt. He actually says something that is pretty funny but you will have to see the video to find out what it is.

I am very proud of my brother and the success he has had in his Coastal business. Knowing that I played a small part in him getting started and then succeeding in his own home based business has been one of my best accomplishments since starting my Coastal business.

No comments: