Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sorry for the recent delay in posts

I was getting on a roll just posting every day to every other day and all of a sudden I noticed my blog was messed up. My profile and all of the archives on the right hand side of the page were missing. So I had to figure out how to fix that. I am a technical dummy so it was not an easy fix for me. None the less it's fixed now and I have a fresh new template, I hope you enjoy.

Today is Valentine's Day. I woke up to a book titled "Why I Love You 100 Reasons" by Gregory E Lang. Carmen had gotten that and a card for me for Valentine's Day. In the book on every page for every reason she added her sweet extra comments. It's great to know you are loved. Then I woke up and went to the bathroom and in there was a box of chocolates and another card. Afterwards, I walked into the office and found another card and a Valentine's Pez Dispenser. I love Pez. So that is 3 cards, box of chocolates, and a Pez Dispenser. Geez, so far I am racking up. Tonight Carmen, has something planned for us but I don't know what. She told me that I had to quit working by 4:00 pm. We shall see.

For her, I cooked dinner last night because I knew since she had something planned I couldn't do it tonight. I cooked T-bone steaks, broccoli, and baked potato. Words can not describe how fortunate I am to have found someone as special as Carmen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

I find this particular blog quite interesting. One thing I have learned up to this point is that actions speak louder than words...I am sure you have figured out - she loves you and my next question is - when you are getting married and where are you planning to reside? Due to Coastal - it can be in the wonderful deserts of AZ, coastal of California, North Carolina or Florida...best wishes to you both!

Greg said...

Thanks for mentionig my book. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Greg lang