Thursday, November 22, 2007

Play by play of Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving,

So this am, I woke up at 5:15 am and looked outside to see about an inch of snow. I had heard we were suppose to get snow but it wasn't suppose to stick. My hope is that it all melts away quickly. I hate the snow. Last night after I finished a company conference call I went to Walmart and bought the stuff to make a cheese ball, then I came home to make that. My girlfriend Carmen, made a cheese ball as well; she uses a different recipe and although hers is good mine is definitely better. I added some Cayenne Pepper and Tabasco to mine to spice things up a bit. Then before going to bed I took the King Crab Legs and Jumbo Shrimp out of the freezer to start unthawing (we are going non traditional this year). I got up early because I was invited out by a friend Adam Oswald to go mud bogging early this morning.

Now, I have never heard of mud bogging on Thanksgiving morning but, Adam has a huge 4 wheel drive truck that is so big it's illegal to drive on the road so he has a trailer that he loads it on and drives it to where he goes offroading. It looks a little odd to see that big truck getting pulled on a trailer that looks to small to be carrying it. That big truck looks like it will be a lot of fun and hopefully it's to big to get stuck. Now coming from a farm, I realize that literally anything can get stuck but I am hoping I don't have to get too muddy on this freaking cold Thanksgiving morning... I will post again in a few hours.

All the best,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: