Monday, November 12, 2007

So much has happened since my last blog post

Carmen and I have celebrated our 6th anniversary as a couple, I love you baby. I have started playing poker pretty serious online, more about that in another post. Also we just had our 3rd ever Blitz with Decide Freedom International (DFI).

Decide Freedom International, is growing so fast and feel honored to be working from home with such a group of people. This past weekend we were at First Steps to Success with Dani Johnson. This was one of her best events ever. Dani was really on her game.

I have some new plans for working from home. I am going to do something that I have not done successfully so far in my home based business. I am going to start working on a very specific routine. I am going to wake up at 7:30 am and start working no later than 9 am EST. I am going to have a goal of making a min of 50 dials by 12 noon. Then have a daily goal of 80 dials a day. I am looking to cut back my hours but have a focused plan of action each day.

I will keep you posted,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: