Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Are you are working your plan?

The New Year is well under way. I hope you have your goals and are working your plan. I know I am and I do have room for improvement but am very excited about the clear direction I currently have. I will elaborate more on my goals for this year and my plan to reach them.

Goal
Money = $500,000 by the end of the year

I will accomplish this by comparing my work from last year and making calculated adjustments to reach $500,000. I ended 2006 with some where between $110,000 to $150,000. My average work week was a pathetic 12 hours a week. I will do a little more than double my work schedule by working 28 hours a week consistently. I will perfect and incorporate two techniques taught by Dani Johnson "3 meeting plan" and "building a fire". Without accounting for an increase in prospecting skill and, Dani told me that building a fire and doing the 3 meeting plan will net me a 7 figure income when I get it right. Also not taking into account the increased expansion from our organization especially those who are plugging into First Steps to Success. I believe this will still give me a solid margin of error. Now the key is to stick to the plan.

Goal
Time Freedom = Stop Procrastinating and only work 28 hours a week.

I will reach this goal by setting up a daily planner just like Dani taught on this last Teleseminar she did. I have done this in the past and fail however, Dani taught a really simple technique in which you focus on your priorities such as time with God, time with spouse, time with children, and work. During my work hours I will keep myself on track by focusing on an hourly task of making 15 dials per hour. When I am not working I will focus on playing and having fun. When I am working I will focus on that strongly and not procrastinate so that I will remain efficient.

Goal
Relationship = Continue to grow closer to Carmen

This is a hugely important goal in my life. I will continue to focus on growing closer to "The World's Greatest Girlfriend" who happens to be my girlfriend, by setting aside time each week with her. We are setting aside that we call date night. On date night we go on a date. We are scheduling it each week. During our date we only talk about us. We do not talk about work or business, the focus is to simply spend time together and to have conversation pertaining to us and our relationship.

Goal
Faith = Increase my faith

I will do this by spending at least 30 minutes a day learning and praying. I also have this scheduled in for myself and I will do it each day before starting work.

Other things which I would like to accomplish but have not made them clear goals because I can't do it all at once. I want to focus on continuing to help individuals succeed with their own home businesses. I want to develop a course or newsletter or free service to teach people about personal finances. I want learn what I need to do to manage people's money in an investing account, I would prefer for people to learn on their own how to manage their money. But I realize some will simply choose not to. In that case I want to be able to do it for them. Last but not least, I want to buy two rental properties with Carmen.

What are your goals and what is your plan?

Jackie O'Quinn

No comments: