Sunday, January 07, 2007

1st week of the year

What a week and it was a good week. I have some improving to do to hit my daily goals consistently. I will work on improving that this upcoming week. I absolutely love working off of a calendar, that is something that I have never consistently done. But, I can see how I will be more effective keeping my goals and daily task in front of me. I spend less time procrastinating and more time focused on the objectives at hand.

This week I also had my first meeting with my friend Melissa. Melissa is a real estate agent who has been Dani trained a little bit. She hit over 1.7 million dollars last year in real estate sold however, her goals are much higher this year. Now she wants to hit 4 million dollars sold. Not a bad goal since this will only be her 2nd full year in real estate. Melissa is also very young at 23 years old. Her and I, decided to have weekly meeting on Friday where we discuss our goals and our progress the past week. I expect it to be so exciting week by week watching her hit her goals as I am also hitting my weekly goals. It's like having someone cheer you on, It's going to be a blast.

Also this week, last night actually, Carmen and I had our first date night. It went pretty good. It was my turn to plan it so I cooked grilled chicken, string beans, and baked potato. We ate and talked and then we sat up watching season 3 of "24". Her and I have become addicted to the show. We had never seen it until several weeks ago, now we have started from the beginning and are watching each season. It's a lot of fun watching it that way. 24 has a lot of cliff hangers every episode ends with one, but we are able to just go to the next episode instead of waiting till next week! I love it. We really just had a simple evening but it was fun and it was time spent together.

Till next time,
Jackie O'Quinn

No comments: