Friday, April 07, 2006

$1,000 to Andrea Rooke

"I will equip you for success beyond your wildest dreams, if you let me" Dani Johnson

Way to go Andrea! Andrea, earned her self $1,000 this week with her Coastal business. Andrea is a teacher and a sports coach in her home town in Texas. She only works her business part time but has a goal of being full time in May of this year. If she continues to stay focused on the activity of her business and stays plugged into Dani Johnson's First Steps to Success then I am certain she will reach her goal.

It is interesting to note the top 3 people that I have brought in my business are all 3 graduates of Dani Johnson's First Steps to Success. Two of them have attended First Steps more than once (Stacy and Jen). I can't take credit for any of their success, the credit goes to them and their continued efforts to stay plugged in to Dani Johnson's training. I am privledged to say that I am able to watch them all change their lives inside the home based business industry. You guys are amazing!

No comments: