Monday, February 11, 2008

It's been a good day working from home

OK, so I still haven't told you the lesson I learned this past week. I mentioned this first about two posts before this one. The reason, I haven't told you is because once I got started writing the post before this one I realized I had to to catch you up to what I have learned so far; so when I share this lesson with you, it will make sense to you. I am still going to share this but not in this post. I will probably wright one more post explaining more about 98% and 2% before telling you what I learned this past weekend.

Right now, I just wanted to update you on my day today. I made 87 dials, talked to 5 clients, and one went to a live call with me. I was below a 10% connect ratio, this is most likely due to the fact that I talked to some older leads from last week. Out of 11 new leads today, I was able to get in touch with 4 of them. That was pretty good. I only worked about 5 hours today also.

Go ahead and subscribe to "Growth of An Entrepreneur" and you will be notified when I write my next post.

Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: