Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I just had to share with you real quick

So just 10 years ago people in Detroit MI, were looking for jobs with large stable companies. Companies with pensions, 401Ks, good wages, and high salaries. Today one of these companies is making headline news >> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080212/ap_on_bi_ge/earns_gm.

About that same time a 2%er was starting a business and his family told him he was taking on too much risk. Maybe they told him to go get a real job with some job secruity. Who knows maybe his first business even failed. Either way I am willing to bet he is doing much better off today then current GM employees.

I had to post this, after my post yesterday. When I checked my email, I saw the headline on yahoo news and I thought, "Wow". What a perfect example.

Back to regular posting later,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: