Monday, June 26, 2006

Massive Update

Business...

Last weekend, we had a great weekend at First Steps to Success with Dani Johnson. Bob, Ed, and Karen all have some life changing experiences. I am excited to see their growth in their business and in their personal lives. Congratulations to Karen Uyttenhove who has just recently purchased her Platinum package. She says that she is looking to take advantage of all of her travel discounts especially the cruises and the international condo stays.

Personal...

Last week after returning from First Steps, I restarted my advertising on Wednesday then that evening at about 6 pm I got a call from my Mom who told me that my Nannie had her second stroke in about a 3 week period and that she wasn't doing very well. Also Donnie's dad had his second heart attack in a 3 week period. Mama was very emotional on the phone so I felt that I just had to be home, I immediately went and told Carmen that I had to leave and go home to North Carolina and she agreed. By 9:30 pm I was driving the 14 hour trek to my Mom's house. I spent the weekend there and left Sunday at about noon and drove home. I got in at 5 am this morning and slept till about 2 pm. I will now have to get back to work I have plenty of old leads that I need to catch up with.

Book writing...

I have started my research in the past few weeks on the personal finance book that I mentioned in my last post. I hope to have my research complete and to be well on my way to writing this book by Christmas of this year. I am also trying to learn what I can about marketing, I suspect this will be put out in ebook format. I have joined an educational website that focuses building a list. I have been impressed with the amount of information that is available for such a small cost. For $9.95 a month List and Traffic seems to be the best buy if you are looking to learn how to build an email list that you can market your products and services to over and over again.

No comments: