Saturday, June 10, 2006

I love this life

I thank God, for blessing me in such a phenomenal way. Everything just seems to be taking such good shape. Within my organization I am seeing such growth personally and professionally it is really humbling to witness this in others. Just a couple of days ago I was on a live question and answer call with one of my guest and I had 3 different associates on the same call with guest. This happened not once but twice in the same day! Way to go guys!

Don't get me wrong it is a lot of fun to make money and it blows me away to see where this business has taken me to this point at such a young age. Sure I have a long ways to go but, at the same time I have come along way. Now to see many of the associates that I am honored to call teammates also working to successfully build their own businesses is just breathtaking. It is a complete honor and privledge to know that in some way I have played a small part in that.

I personally need to improve my time management in my own business and I will strive to improve on that in the coming week.

No comments: