Monday, May 23, 2011

I may have to make this blog private

I have seriously considered making this blog private. I have never intentionally did any real marketing or SEO to make this blog rank well in search engines. From the very beginning it really has been a collection of my personal thoughts, ramblings, and a bit of a journal about what is going on with my life and business ventures. I have considered making this blog private just so my friends could read it but not necessarily so the general public could easily browse accross it. I am involved with a couple different business ventures with my primary business venture being in the travel industry.

I don't want my various potential clients coming accross this blog which has severed more like a journal than anything else as a result I could potential credibility if they read any one post out of context not understanding what the primary purpose of this blog is. However, for my friends and family who have been literally my best supporters. I will keep writing here and updating on whats going on with my life. My focus in life has been about wanting to help as many people as I can to take control of there finances. In today's economic environment I am have been feeling an urgency to really start getting more of this info out that I am learning and using daily to take advantage of this current environment. If you are making the right choices there are plenty of oppurtunities available right now.

I will keep writing and posting. I will probably eventually take this blog private or at least make it more obscure in the search engines. I want those reading this to enjoy learning with me and to let's increase our profitablity together!

J.O.

No comments: