Monday, July 13, 2009

Back home from the honeymoon

Ok so it's been less than 3 weeks (the wife could tell you specifically) and married life is great. It just feels right, it feels complete. Unfortunately I didn't get to update you from the cruise ship as much I would have liked to. Internet was just way to sluggish there. We left Puerto Rico, and went to St. Thomas and Grand Turk. Both were very beautiful islands, we went snorkeling at each island. Grand Turk's snorkeling was far better than St. Thomas'. Overall it was a great honeymoon and a fantastic vacation.

Today is my first day back to work in the home office and I felt like "it was time". I say I'm in my home office but I guess you can say I'm just in the office. We lived in a duplex before we got married. I lived on one side and she lived on the other side. Now we both live on her side and I affectionately call my side the "Office Complex" mostly just as a joke. We are planning to move later in the year out of state so we will probably just keep renting the whole duplex till we move. One side is just a little cramped for both of us.

I have to comment on one more thing as well. Our wedding was amazing! I had very little to do with that but my incredible wife, our friend and wedding planner Jen, and our maid of honor Jenn; all allowed us to have the wedding of a life time. We kept it simple but over all it was incredible.

I have a lot more that I could share but it's time to get to work. I wrote this while I was waiting for my advertising to start rolling in which should be coming in already. So bye for now...

Jackie O'Quinn
International Coastal Director
Since 2004
1-888-309-5759
My Website

No comments: