Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I earned a residual $10,000 this week!

Email I sent to my database:

Just keeping you up to date. I understand when you are nervous about a new venture it is normal to watch from the sidelines. So let me give you a quick update.

Lorraine from WV, joined Coastal Travel the end of last year. She worked for Rolls Royce as a corporate events planner and really liked the job. However, she worked lots of hours and wanted to find away to have flexibility. She found Coastal Travel online and got started at the Platinum position. Her first month she made $2,000 her second month she earned $4,200. Today she brought me her first Platinum Training sale. Congratulations to Lorraine!

That brings us to Betty from NY. That is a single mom who was very nervous about getting in at the Platinum position but said she did not have anytime to mess around. She needs to earn a serious level of income to get her and her two daughters out of debt. I assured her if she remained coachable and teachable and was willing to do her part, then I promised her that she would succeed and I would help her ever step of the way. I made no promises that it would be easy but she will succeed and it will be lucrative for her.

Betty purchased her Platinum package today using her Discover card at a retail price of $11,000 that netted me a profit of $9,705 (ok so it's not quite $10,000). For those of you keeping track that is a total of $10,705 profit so far for me this month!

Congratulations to Lorraine once again way to go girl! If you are ready to start earning some serious income then do your research, visit my website http://www.jackie.mydfilive.com , and then give me a call at 1-888-309-5759.

Hope you had a great Easter,
Jackie O'Quinn
International Coastal Director
1-888-309-5759

No comments: