Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Decide Freedom Intl

I have not been updating regularly and I sincerely apologize for that. The biggest reason for not updating is simply because this blog has not been my highest priority. I have been paying much more attention to my home based business right now and have been focusing heavily on a new marketing system that has been created for our business. We have already had some amazing success with this system so far.

"All I can say is WOW, WOW. WOW! This new group is kicking some booty :) My show up ratio has never been this good. Out of 10 people that I scripted, I followed up with 9! This is INSANE!" - Catherine , MO

"Hi, I am sooo excited about this new website. I love the way it is easier to understand what we are really all about and the ease of training people on my team. Thank you so much for taking the steps necessary to help us grow as a team!" - Amy in MO

"I think that systems is awesome and your support staff ROCK!! Everything I have asked has been dealt with immediately." - Kayleen , BC

"I want to tell you that I have been working with the DFI system and the only thing I have to say is "Thank You...Thank You....Thank You" I know that DFI will allow me to make a 6-figure income within the next 12 months. "To Your Success" - Monique , NB

"Less than 1 week in the system and I have 2 people who are coming in at Level 3 putting their funds together and 1 at level 1! This system ROCKS!" - Mike and Amanda , MO

You can check out the new system for Decide Freedom International here. I look forward to updating much more regularly again.

All the best,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: