Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday as usual

Just another Monday working from home. I am currently waiting on the rest of my advertising to start coming in from Cutting Edge Media. I have a daily goal of making no less than 60 dials a day talking with 7 clients. That is a very part time work load of about 3 to 4 hours. It usually takes me about 6 hours, so according to my business coach Dani Johnson I am wasting too much time in there somewhere. I only work about 6 hours a day for 4 days a week however, I strive to be as productive as possible during that time period.

I have made about 5 loans on prosper so far earning about 13% interest. Each loan is in $100 increments. I have another loan getting approved and verified as we speak, another one that I have bidded on and that auction ends in two days. That leaves me with about $300 in my account to bid with but I am waiting for more loans that meet my criteria. I will currently sit and wait on that extra cash for now.

I am very excited about this coming weekend. We are having out first annual Coastal Wealthbuilder training event. We have almost 100 paid attendees, this is going to be great! It is always a tremendous amount of fun to fellowship with my Coastal family. These are people that I hear and speak with on almost a daily basis. It is like a big family reunion, nothing like seeing each other sharing business ideas, tips, and strategies in a face to face environment. I will be speaking at the event also. I have to get some notes together for that this week. I will be doing a segment on "Mapping your future" although that sounds vague my portion of that topic will be about managing your finances and getting out of debt whether you are making money in your Coastal business or not.

Speaking of finances, I need to get back on the ball and get back to doing my research on my book. I have not made that the priority that it should be.

No comments: