Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The game of life

Being an avid video gamer at once in my life. I use to love playing all sorts of video games and computer games. In fact the biggest reason I don't play games now is just because it sucks all possible productivity out of me. I do play every now and again but not on a daily basis nor even a weekly basis any more. I use to play video games related to business then all of a sudden I realized that I am playing the ultimate game right now. It is called the game of life. Just like any other business simulator game, my goal in this game is to increase my net worth and to reach my ultimate goals of time freedom and complete financial independence.

Currently, my best way to increase my net worth is with my Coastal business. Down the road I will continue to evaluate ways to grow my business empire. Of course I am always looking at investments and am definitely considering some Real Estate moves towards the end of the year. Obviously, I am working towards writing a book however, all of those things are secondary. My biggest tool in this game of life is without a doubt Coastal Vacation. I will continue to grow personally and professionally with the help of my business coach (Dani Johnson) so that I may become the most professional and most skilled business person that I can be. Anyone can succeed with Coastal Vacations literally it's not very difficult. However, I want to achieve a 7 figure income as quickly as possible. I want to see others on our team achieve 6 and 7 figure incomes as well. I want to see others reaching their financial goals.

In order for me to be the best coach and mentor possible I have to always keep my ego in check and continue to improve myself on a daily basis. If I had to say one way or the other I would say that I am winning this game of life. My net worth is not where I would like it to be, and I am very impatient but I see it growing on a daily basis as I work towards my goals.

No comments: