Monday, May 01, 2006

Month in Review

"Goals in writting are dreams with deadlines". Brian Tracy

What a month it has been. I have been doing plenty of thinking and reflecting on myself and my goals. There is so much that I think about and so little time to write about it. I continue to vow to put more of my thoughts and ideas down on this blog so that you can see what goes on in my mind first hand.

My goal for April was $30,000 profit, unfortunately I did not hit that. I only earned $9,705, that means that I am still behind for my annual goal of $250,000 profit. As of the end of April this year I have earned $43,705. That means over the next 8 months I will have to earn $206,295 to reach my goal for the year. Of course due to the number of level III members that are coming on to my team and quickly becoming "First Steps to Success" graduates and many will be Dynasty qualified by the end of May, I expect to see continued growth and increased momentum. I completely expect it will be possible earn as much as $50,000 in one month before the end of the year.

In order to reach my goal by the end of December I will have to average a monthly income slightly higher than $25,000 a month. With my increased advertising from last month and as I continue that into this month I expect to see a considerably higher monthly income within the next 30 to 60 days. Therefore, I will maintain my monthly goal at $30,000 going into May. It seems that by the end of this week I may very well already have about $10,000 for the month but I will keep you posted on that.

A big congratulations goes out to Jamie from Arkansas who started her Coastal business in April. When she first looked at Coastal she considered getting started at the Premiere level, however, after doing all of her research she felt that the best business decision for someone who was serious about earning as much as possible would be to get started at the Platinum level. Jamie, will be no doubt be successful as long as she consistently returns clients request within her business. Jamie owned a dog kennel business with her husband Josh; they both decided they wanted something that could allow them to earn more money but was not as time intensive. They have since sold their dog kennel and their dogs to get started with Coastal. Jamie, has a strong telephone posture that will serve her well. She seems to be the type of person that is decisive and capable of accomplishing anything she puts her mind to. With her husband's support I am certain they will be extremely successful.

No comments: