Monday, May 08, 2006

Back home and ready to get to work

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

We returned home from Dani Johnson's First Steps to Success today. What another amazing seminar by Dani. This time Carmen and her sales manager went with me. Carmen, does not even own a home based business but she had always wanted to go to one of Dani's seminars because she could never relate to me when I talked about the techniques and strategies that I learned at these seminars. After the first half of the first day Carmen asked me, "Why in the world didn't you tell me what this was like"?

I told her I never knew how to put it into words. I asked her to tell me how I should have explained it and then she agreed it wasn't really possible to explain how effective and amazing this event is without experiencing it. This was my 5th First Steps to Success seminar and I feel it may have been more effective on me than the other seminars. I am not really sure, why? It may have had something to do with Carmen attending with me. Or maybe, it has something to do with me learning what it will take for me to break through my own glass ceiling that I am putting on myself and my business. I am excited about seeing the effects of these new strategies and techniques on my business.

As always one of my favorite parts was getting to spend time with other Coastal Wealthbuilders in person. Especially Stacy from North Dakota and Jamie from Arkansas who has only been a Level III member for 2 weeks and has already made a decision to attend Dani's advanced training seminar later in the month. This advanced training seminar which I will be attending as well is known as Creating a Dynasty. In order to attend Creating a Dynasty you must first be a graduate of First Steps to Success; this will be my first Creating a Dynasty seminar.

No comments: