Friday, May 05, 2006

Dani Johnson, here we come...

"I will equip you to succeed if you let me" Dani Johnson

Just before I go to bed I figured I would make a quick post. In the morning, I will be going to Dani Johnson's First Steps to Success this weekend. I think this is my 5th First Steps to Success seminar. I continue to attend Dani Johnson's seminar because I truly feel she is probably the most successful and viable home based business coach in the industry. Her track record literally speaks for itself. Even going into my 5th seminar I still feel like I am growing and learning as I come out of each seminar. It helps that Dani often has a different emphasis in each seminar so they can all be very different depending on what part of operating a home based business she emphasizes on. Dani, determines what to cover in her seminars by taking questions when you purchase your ticket. From those questions she is able to place emphasis where the majority of the questions come from.

People still don't quite understand the need in attending "First Steps to Success" multiple times. The only way I can explain it is this. Studies show that we only retain about 5% of what we hear. So for example if you were going to have surgery would you want a surgeon who only retained 5% of what he heard in school or do you want one who dug down deep and learned all he/she could about being a surgeon before they cut on you? Of course, you would want the one that learned all they could through indepth study.

In the home based business industry "First Steps to Success" is like a university education equivalent. However, anyone can go and listen to the lesson once but those who are most successful will probably attend multiple times, dig down and really study the lessons they are taught. I also view myself similar to that surgeon, I feel that I should be as prepared as possible so that I am able to serve my clients as best I can. This will help me to be as successful as possible, in turn I can teach clients the same.

The differences between the surgeon that I mentioned and myself are that I am able to earn a larger income than he/she is, I don't have to pay nearly as much for my education, my education doesn't take as long as his, and I will likely be able to retire before the average surgeon hits their prime. Of course Dani's seminars are a pivotal part for those who are ultra successful in this industry.

No comments: