Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Some Updates On My Goals

On a previous post, I went into details about goals I have for my life. I am creating an action plan to get these goals accomplished. I have made improvements and started accomplishing some of my goals already. First of all, I have started a Facebook group and we have a plan of reading the Bible from front to back, cover to cover in the next 3 years. If you want to join us then you can request an invite to the group here. We have named this page the "3 Year Biblical Mission".


In other news I have made strides to increase my productivity when I'm in the office. The reality is I have been at a financially comfortable place for far too long. Now I'm stepping it up and I have a small group of friends that are also stepping it up with me. My ultimate goal is to be a part of a prestigious group that markets our products, yet they are doing it in a way that is getting incredible results. In fact, I would bet they are creating more success than nearly any other home business ever has in history. I'm measuring this based off of how fast average people are making "real" incomes.


However, it is currently closed and I'm waiting for the group to open up so I can get an invitation and apply. I believe this will help me explode my productive and increase my focus. Plus it never hurts to become accountable to another group. You can see what this group is doing here.


Our lives are short. Most people spend their whole life thinking about what they want to do one day? Or what they are going to do when they retire, or win the lottery. If we just sit around and wait for the right time or the right day it will never happen. If we don't think we have enough money go out and make more of it. Money is easy to make, that is the first thing I had to realize. When I realized this it transformed my life. Now with a new vision and a new set of goals I'm going to transform my life for myself and my family even more. If you have not figured out an easier way to make money yet then you need to contact me here.


Thanks for reading,
Jackie O'Quinn


No comments: