Friday, July 16, 2010

Letters to John

Letters to John are actually letters that have been sent to my email subscribers who are looking for oppurtunities to increase their income working from home. Letters to John, focuses on educating subscribers about future events that may create oppurtunites for you to increase wealth and security for your family.

John,



As I told you over the weekend. This will be my first email designed to help us ( I say us because I am always learning ) take advantage of our current political/economical environment to secure our personal finances. In order to take advantage of what is happening around us we have to eduate ourselves so that we can see these oppurtunities.


First let me ask you to watch what I find to be the easiest explanation of our money system and financial system in most developed countries. Below is a short free movie I found some time ago. It's not terribly entertaining but very easy to follow. It's important that you review the movie below so that later discussions will make sense to you. I would even recommend that you save it on your computer to watch again. It's is alittle slow give it about 5 minutes and it will start coming together for you.


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5352106773770802849#


Any questions that you have feel free to email me at jackieoquinn@yahoo.com


All the best,

Jackie O'Quinn
International Coastal Director
Since 2004
http://mydfilive.com/direct.php?id=123456&password=password

No comments: