Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Stacy O'Quinn in DFI/Coastal Travel what does that mean?


If you saw my previous post then you know my brother Stacy O'Quinn, has made the decision to leave the financial services industry and go back to building a home business with DFI. What does that mean? From a business stand point it really means we are all better off. Stacy, bring alot to the table, he is someone who excels in this environment. He is always looking for ways to make improvements. He is a natural leader and one of those people, we can look to as an example on how we can conduct ourselves as home business owners in Coastal Travel.

From a personal standpoint... Holy Cow..

I'm so glad my brother is back. I hated seeing him leave primarily because I felt like a mother hen I guess. I know he has a family to support and I always knew he could easily do that hear as well as reaching all of his other goals. I was very nervous for him stepping out there to do something more unknown. Even when he started going really well I was still nervous. He told me how well he was doing according to the rest of the company and his peers who got started the same time he did. He was number one in his class at the time. He was in the top 10% of his peers for the entire company of Edward Jones, 1500% above the standard they had set for him. That is NOT a typo, I did mean to put two zeros there. However, he told me back then he was only earning about $3,000 to $4,000 a month before his expenses. I knew he was working 3 or 4 times as hard as he did with his Coastal Travel business just to make so much less money.

So when he finally told me he was coming back to Coastal Travel. I new he would come back and continue to have a positive impact on our team. But, I was just glad to have my brother back in business with me. Keep up the good work bro!

Thanks for reading,

Jackie O'Quinn
International Coastal Director
1-888-309-5759
My Website

No comments: