Friday, October 16, 2009

At First Steps To Success


Currently sitting in the Hyatt Hotel in Orlando. I have an appt to call a client back at 2 pm EST. So I figured I would write a quick blog post. After this appt. I'm going to grab a quick nap. I want to make sure that I am well rested before this event gets started. First Steps To Success, is a training event that I would say is the corner stone of our success as a company. Not that it is necessarily required but the individuals that have went have really excelled. People like Tara Hayes from MI, a young women putting herself through college actually attended First StepsTo Success just before she started working with the company and generated $15,000 in herfirst 3 months just working part time around her school schedule.

So I am excited to be here this weekend. Looking forward to what I can learn and apply to my personal business as well as meeting the brand new people that have started working with us. I was going to write some more but I got a phone call from a team member and now I have my appointment coming up with my client. So I need to go take care fo that. Thanks for reading and I will post some more when I get home.

All the best,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-888-309-5759
My Website

No comments: