Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why I love Coastal Travel

Working from home with Coastal Travel offers one very very clear advantage. That is FREEDOM! Without a doubt it's the single best reason to work from home. Yes the money is great. Having a chance to impacts clients lives with our amazing products is outstanding as well, but nothing really compares to the freedom of being your own boss.

I just returned from nearly a 3 week vacation. The Thursday before Labor Day my wife and I drove down to Georgia from our home here in MI. We were looking for an area that we want to relocate to. We spent 3 days over the weekend just driving around and scoping out towns and suburbs around Atlanta. We had a great time envisioning and discovering new places to live (we want to get out of the cold MI winters). On Sunday, I dropped her off at the airport and she flew back home because she had to get back to her on small business ( a retail store). I left Atlanta, and drove to NC to visit some of my family there in Goldsboro, NC. I spent two weeks there before driving home.

It was during my stay there when I was calling a few clients that I realized how quickly and easily we can take this lifestyle for granted. I had TOTAL FREEDOM while there. I was able to work my Coastal Travel business some but mostly went fishing with my Uncle and my brother. I had a chance to play with my niece and nephew. I saw my mom and my grandma and some of my cousins it was a great time.

When I was driving home (I was very excited to get back and see my wife). I realized how fortunate I am to just be in a position where I get to choose how and when I work. I don't have to ask for a boss' premission or wonder if I have enough vacation time. Now that is freedom, thanks to Coastal Travel!

No comments: