Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Coastal Travel is real!

I wanted to post this. I just received the letter below from one of our Coastal Travel members. Working in the travel industry is alot of fun but getting letters like this helps us to know that we are allowing people to take vacations that they may otherwise not be able to take with our current economy. Read this short letter I got from Jessica below:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi Jackie,

I just booked a one week long vacation on 4th of July week using the Coastal pkg.Wow, 3 bedrooms, full kitchen and totally beautiful furnished condo resort at the Sweetwater Lift Lodge in Park City, UT for only $561. Retail is $2200.

Rack rate is $314.29... per nights, now we only pay $10 per person per night. This unit can fit all of us 8 people... .me, my husband, my two boys, my sister, her husband and her two boys. I am so excited to see my sister and her family and create wonderful memories with them.

Thank you for Coastal. We save total of $1639 for just one vacation.

Jessica W. in California

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After reading Jessica's letter, I went and looked up the resort she is staying at. What a beautiful place. You can check it out yourself www.sweetwaterliftlodge.com. One thing that I noticed about this place. They are sold out of 3 bedroom units the week of July 4th on the website. She would not have even been able to book it at $314.29/night because there are none of those units available!

If you haven't started a business with Coastal yet, but you want to do something that can impact people's lives while providing a great flexible income for you and your family. Check out our website here and then give me a call at 1-888-309-5759.

Warm Regards,

Jackie O'Quinn
International Coastal Director
Since 2004
1-888-309-5759

No comments: